Miss Hernández currently serves as a Department Chair for the Entertainment Business Bachelor of Science program at Full Sail University, where she also teaches classes in Business Law, Music Copyright and Publishing, and Intellectual Property. The Entertainment law portion of her practice includes entertainment contract drafting, entertainment contract review and entertainment contract negotiation as well as copyright registration and licensing, and music licensing. For more information about how attorney Victoria B. Hernández can assist you with your entertainment law needs, please contact us at 407-682-5553.
Miss Hernández is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and Washington, D.C.
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar
- Washington, D.C. Bar
- Entertainment Arts and Sports Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Women in Film and Television
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, NY, Juris Doctor
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL Bachelor of Business Administration, cum laude in Business Law
Thank you for visiting our website. The Law Offices of H. Manuel Hernández through of counsel attorney, Victoria B. Hernández, offers limited entertainment law services.
For more information, please call 407-682-5553. We look forward to helping you make your dreams a reality.
- Entertainment Contract Review (film)
- Entertainment Contract Drafting and Negotiation (film)
- Artist agreements (film)
- Television Production agreements
- Film Production agreements
This website has been designed to provide educational information only and is not intended to offer legal advice. Every case is unique and outcomes will vary depending upon the facts and legal issues of your case. Please do not make any decisions about any legal matter without consulting with an attorney first. There is no Attorney Client relationship formed by any use of the information provided