Mrs. Hernández Wasinger currently serves as a Department Chair for the Entertainment and Music Business Bachelor of Science programs at Full Sail University, where she also teaches classes in music video production, business law, music copyright and publishing, film law and intellectual property. Her practice includes production contract drafting, contract review and negotiation, copyright and trademark registration, and licensing. For more information about how attorney Victoria Hernández Wasinger can assist you with your entertainment law needs, please contact us at 407-682-5553.
Mrs. Hernández Wasinger is admitted to practice law in Florida and New York.
Licenses & Associations
- Florida Bar
- New York Bar
- Entertainment Arts and Sports Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Women in Film and Television
- Enzian Advisory Council
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, NY, Juris Doctor
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL Bachelor of Business Administration, cum laude in Business Law
Thank you for visiting our website. The Law Offices of H. Manuel Hernández through of counsel attorney, Victoria B. Hernández Wasinger, offers limited entertainment law services.
For more information, please call 407-682-5553. We look forward to helping you make your dreams a reality.
- Contract Review
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- YouTube Production Agreements
- Television Production Agreements
- Film Production Agreements
- Podcast Production Agreements
This website has been designed to provide educational information only and is not intended to offer legal advice. Every case is unique and outcomes will vary depending upon the facts and legal issues of your case. Please do not make any decisions about any legal matter without consulting with an attorney first. There is no Attorney Client relationship formed by any use of the information provided