Aggressive Federal Defense Attorney, Criminal Appeals Lawyer in Orlando, Florida – Defends Clients Facing Criminal Charges
Orlando lawyer protects the rights of accused people throughout the state
Choosing an attorney can be a difficult task, especially when you are facing a serious criminal charge. For any allegation, the Law Office of H. Manuel Hernández, P.A. provides clients with high-quality advocacy and uncompromising integrity. Clients trust my counsel because I offer a unique combination of skills and experience to help preserve their legal rights. For more than 30 years, I have represented individuals, companies and the United States government in criminal trials. I am a Board Certified Specialist in both Criminal Trials and Criminal Appeals by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization & Education, so I can provide knowledgeable assistance at any stage of the legal process. As a bilingual lawyer, I am not hampered by difficulties that complicate some attorney-client communications. From our first meeting, you will receive the respect and compassion that you deserve. I will personally handle your case.
Experienced Central Florida defense attorney providing exemplary service
Every case is different and outcomes might vary, but each person who retains the Law Office of H. Manuel Hernández, P.A. can be assured that they will receive:
- Highly recommended counsel — For decades, clients and colleagues have referred me to family and friends because of my record and commitment to justice. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Real-world experience — I served in the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., for 10 years and also worked as a federal prosecutor in Florida, Colorado and Puerto Rico. With substantial history on both sides of criminal trials, I can quickly identify and exploit flaws in prosecutions and investigations.
- Individualized attention — With so much at stake, defendants needs advice and strategies tailored to them and their circumstances. My knowledgeable staff and I are dedicated to providing you with the personalized service and attention that you deserve.
H. Manuel Hernández, Federal Defense Attorney represents clients in Florida and federal courts, as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico. He is also of counsel to the law firm of Almeida & Dávila, PSC in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Reputable legal representation for all types of criminal matters
I am a tireless advocate for clients in any type of criminal law case, including:
- White collar crime — My office can handle the most complex white collar prosecutions. Unlike many defense attorneys, I have significant experience taking these cases to trial.
- Drug crimes — For cases involving individual conduct or allegations of high-level conspiracy, the Law Office of H. Manuel Hernández, P.A. vigorously defends clients and can craft strong challenges to evidence.
- Felonies — Serious allegations demand a serious advocate: one who does not need time to learn the relevant legal and procedural rules. I can start assisting you immediately with a solid defense against any felony charge.
- Medicare – Medicaid Fraud – For cases involving improper billing, fraudulent prescriptions, false and fictitious medical expenses, receiving kickbacks. I am a qualified criminal federal defense attorney.
- Criminal Appeals – Federal and State. Criminal Appeal Lawyer, State and Federal appeals.
No matter what specific counts are involved, I will give you the highest level of legal support at a fair fee. I will handle your case personally.
Personal Injury due to the Negligence of others – Negligent Security, call Orlando trial attorney for a free consultation
Contact an Orlando, FL criminal defense, federal defense attorney, Criminal Appeal Lawyer and Personal Injury law firm for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of H. Manuel Hernández, P.A. defends individuals and corporations from criminal charges in Florida and throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. Call 407-961-7824 or contact us online for a free initial consultation. Se habla español.